- Master Classes (MC) -
- Hybrid (HY) : WB + MC -
- Webinars (WB) -
Note: all courses are given either in English or French with translation in the other language.
Upcoming Courses - Cours a Venir
- Fri, Jan 06TruroHow to approach disc pathology from a manual manipulative approach by integrating the various body systems with the aim of reorganising the three-dimensional balance of the lumbar spine.
- Fri, Jan 20Webinar NEI-X Part2.Integrative Approach Targeting the Vagus Nerve and the Neuroendocrine-Immune System (NEIS). Part 2 - Webinar (2)The Part 2 webinar will introduce you to other key cranial nerves that interact with the vagus nerve. It will give you also more understanding in neuro-immunology related to brain inflammatory processes, the role of key neurohormones and the understanding heart rate variability analysis.
- Thu, Mar 23TruroIntroduction to Osteopathic Neurology, Strategies to Address Degenerative Changes to the Nervous SystemEric Sanderson, BSc (Hons), Dip Ost, MSc will give you a comprehensive introduction to the examination of the Central Nervous System in an osteopathic context not from the viewpoint of examining for pathologies.
- Sat, Apr 08TruroThe Part 3 onsite course, osteopathic practice only, will focus on OMT targeting the SNA, specifically the vagus nerve and the neuroendocrine-immune system and its effects on Heart Rate Variability. The osteopathic centres will be learned.
- Fri, Apr 21TruroOsteopathic Considerations in the Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis - Osteopathic Pathways Towards the ANSTim Sparrow DO BSc.Hons Ost Med . MICO MIO MGOSC ( will give you - in this exclusive 3-day evidence-based course - Initial thoughts as to osteopathic management - systems involvement, GU, GIT, Visual, Motor and Neuromuscular, Stress and Fatigue (allostatic load ), Immune System.
- Sat, Jun 03TruroThe Part 3 onsite course, practice only, will introduce you only to the neuromodulation of the vagus nerve and the trigeminal nerve, indications and contra-indictions, treatment plan, and its effects on Heart Rate Variability.
- Fri, Jun 09TruroDr. Todd Bezilla, DO will provide you education in the philosophy, methods, and applications of safe, effective, and efficient clinical Osteopathic assessment and treatment methods in an exciting 3-day course program!
- Fri, Jun 16TruroPregnancy is a physiological process in which a series of changes occur in women from a biomechanical, haemodynamic, hormonal, metabolic and emotional point of view. As a consequence of adapting to these changes, a series of symptoms may arise in different systems.
- Fri, Sep 15TruroTim Sparrow DO BSc.Hons Ost Med, will review with you the original fundamentals and philosophy of the GOT to allow you to master it in your daily practice! This course is also available to 4-5 year students! Don't miss the opportunity to learn from an expert, a senior classical osteopath!
- Fri, Sep 29DartmouthSandra Lois Gutiérrez, DP, MSc, Eur Ost DO, will present this course designed to help participants develop diagnostic and clinical reasoning pathways in which they are able to visualise, understand and integrate both organs/viscera/glands within the set of elements that makes up the human anatomy.
- Fri, Oct 13TruroNew in Nova Scotia! The course is intended for osteopathic professionals and osteopathy students who wish to know the basics of SAT treatment, which is frequently used for the treatment of whiplash, high-impact trauma or strong adaptations in the patient's body scheme.
- Fri, Nov 10TruroFor the 2d time, Dr. Todd Bezilla, DO will provide you education in the philosophy, methods, and applications of safe, effective, and efficient clinical Osteopathic assessment and treatment methods in an exciting 3-day course program!
- Fri, Dec 08Location is TBDDr. Francois Lalonde, Kin, DO, PhD, will run this original and exciting, rich in content, practice, master class, that will provide the osteopathic practitioner different tools (from exercises to specific OMT) they could use with their active patient!
- Fri, Apr 12Location is TBDThe course is intended for osteopathic professionals and osteopathy students who wish to learn or review the anatomy and treatment of the anterior neck and pericardium as a whole.
- Part 1: Webinar : 5-6 Nov./2 x 5HPart 2: 6-7-8 Jan. 2023/ 3 x 8H HalifaxHow to approach disc pathology from a manual manipulative approach by integrating the various body systems with the aim of reorganising the three-dimensional balance of the lumbar spine.
- Time is To Be DeterminedLocation is TBDIn this exclusive and original course, Eric Sanderson, BSc (Hons), Dip Ost, MSc, will guide you through a methodology for the positional assessment of the abdominal organs, using a diagnostic ultrasound.